Girls Recap: Marnie gets pathetic in a cubbie, Jessa man-eats while Shoshanna watches and Hannah proves that she is really unfit for any and all paying jobs
Last week’s episode ended with a well-executed vengeance song that made us wish our friends’ boyfriends were in bands so we could get them to sing pages of our diaries. There was also a former camp counselor that refused to do a kitchen raid on Shoshanna’s virginity and Jessa lost her charges but gained some Jeff sympathy. This week delightfully picked back up at Marnie and Hannah’s apartment and showed us the further destruction created by the latter’s diary. It also gave us a glimpse into Charlie’s apartment that is as neat and organized and boring as we imagine the inside of his head to be. But most importantly, we had a sexual harassment stand-off between Hannah and her boss that we’re sure she wanted to sound like Disclosure but came out more Nine to Five.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot