This weekend Kate cheered on William and Harry at a charity polo match while keeping things casual in a silk shirtdress by UK-based label Libélula. The long sleeve, knee-length look is quickly becoming her signature style, and it seems like Kate’s other must-wear item—sheer tights—are on the way out. Perhaps her choice of shoe inspired the need for bare legs? Kate wore a pair of open-toed Stuart Weitzman wedge espadrilles, which allowed her to walk across the grassy polo fields with ease—and right up to the podium where she gave both princes a kiss after their team won. (Not pictured: many other kisses from Kate and Will’s royal pup Lupo, who also adorably attended the event.)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue