While she’s certainly one of our favourite people to spot front row, The Sev (as in Chloë Sevigny, who is held in such high regard by fangirls like us that she doesn’t even need to be referenced by her full name) doesn’t even like going. In an interview with BBC Radio, she said:
“I don’t enjoy going to fashion shows. It’s very high school, it’s very ‘the most popular kids in the front row,’ and everybody’s checking everybody else out, and you have to do all this press and get your picture taken. It’s not fun for me—it’s work.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion