Girls Recap: Hannah heads home to Michigan to ditch her parents, date a pharmacist and blame everyone else for her boredom
Last week we saw what was hopefully the final nail in the coffee table that was Charlie and Marnie’s chemistry-free relationship. There was also Hannah quitting her job after an ill-fated attempt at a workplace affair and subsequent lawsuit threat, and Jessa exploring her unsmotability while Shoshanna watched on in horror. This week we’ve left behind the mess of the big city to go to Michigan, so Hannah can celebrate her parents’ anniversary with them. Of course, her selfishness tarnishes the lovely weekend that her parents have planned. Hannah thinks that her boredom is a byproduct of hanging out with her parents and being in her old hometown, but really it’s the result of spending so much time thinking about herself. Who wouldn’t be bored with only one thing to think about constantly? Lucky for us, watching Hannah self-obsess isn’t boring, especially when it involves a pre-date pep talk in front of the mirror.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look