Last week we got another measured dose of Betty, but once again the Francis household is nowhere to be seen. Instead it’s back to a plate of SCDP and agency hard times. Last we saw Lane, his Jaguar buddy got caught with gum in his pants that led to boardroom fisticuffs with Pete. Don and Megan pop up for some bickering, but it’s not as bad as the underwear party clean-up and Howard Johnson gelato spat, and seems to stem from his dissatisfaction at work. Joan is finally hearing from Dr. Harris about the future of their marriage that she ended, just as her long-ago ex, Sterling Cooper’s smug copywriter Paul Kinsey, is popping back into Harry Crane’s life.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion