Karl Lagerfeld sure is good at throwing shade from behind his shades. This time around, he unleashed his sharp tongue on John Travolta’s alleged (yeah, whatever) affinity for male masseurs. Lagerfeld made the comment at the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala, after a massage by Heidi Klum was auctioned off. When Lagerfeld was asked which star he would buy a massage from—or would he rather be the one doing the rubbing?—he responded:
“Nobody. I hate massage and I don’t believe in massage. I hate to be touched [...] I’m not John Travolta.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents