Girls Recap: Hannah and Marnie switch places, Adam becomes a boyfriend and this is why you should always delete your ex off Facebook
If LMFAO had songs about the kind of party we saw on last week’s Girls, we’d be more likely to buy their albums—and we’re not just talking about singing “girls, girls, girls” instead of “shots, shots, shots.” Can’t there be an off-kilter techno hit about a girl in sequins who runs through the streets in a heart-pounding panic, with a verse about a girl who sees a new side of the guy she likes and finally gets him to commit? We’d dance to that.
This week on Girls it’s all Magnum condoms, cinnamon raisin swirl peanut butter and home videos in bed for Hannah and Adam, while Marnie’s trying to tune out her roommate’s loud sex while agonizing over Facebook vacation pictures of Charlie and his new girlfriend. This is the least problem-strewn episode for Hannah, as she’s happy with Adam: there’s an ice cream truck parked outside of her house and they’re doing coupley things like jogging. Her only worry is taking a shower—at least we think that’s what she’s written on her hand? Shoshanna is M.I.A. (maybe not recovered from her crack use, or busy giving nonsexual massages on street corners to pay for more?) and Jessa, well, she’s looking for sympathy. But let’s see if she gets it or gives it…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Want to show off your nail art skills? Have we got a contest for you!
- News your wallet can use: Club Monaco announces an upcoming shoe collection
- Taylor Swift vs. Demi Lovato: Who wore the minidress best at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Shay Mitchell vs. Lucy Hale: Which Pretty Little Liars star was best dressed at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Kate Middleton wears pink Alexander McQueen for her last appearance before going on maternity leave