Mad Men Recap: Making light of the fact that something TERRIBLE happened (and Sally got her period…)
In the antepenultimate episode of Mad Men, some game done got changed. Namely, Peggy made a power move and left SCDP for the greener (and by “greener” we are referring to money) pastures of CGC as their chief copywriter. Joan slept her way to a five per cent share of the agency (and let’s be honest, we’re sure her skills helped land them the Jaguar account), Pete showed what a schmuck he is (again), Lane brought up the bonus (again), and Megan struggled with an audition and Don’s lack of support. But we’re getting close to the end here, so let’s see whether Peggy’s move will be the big shake up or if there are bigger exits ahead…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents