Fashion’s finest (Zoe Saldana! Olivia Palermo! Coco Rocha!) take to the polo pitch at New York’s Liberty State Park for Veuve Clicquot’s Polo Classic
As the Statue of Liberty looked on, some of fashion’s finest took to the polo pitch at New York’s Liberty State Park, where Veuve Clicquot rang in their fifth annual Polo Classic. From Poppy Delevigne’s floral sundress to Coco Rocha’s silver-embellished blush dress, the star-studded attendees were decked out in full summer wear as they mingled in the marigold yellow VIP tents. On the pitch, Rachel Zoe sported her signature brand of boho chic in a maxi dress and floppy hat as she threw out the ceremonial ball to start the game. This year, the Polo Classic supported Work to Ride, a non-profit organization that aids disadvantaged urban youth by getting them involved with equestrian activities. Polo star Nacho Figueras, who co-hosted the event alongside his wife Delfina Blaquier, actor Clive Owen and the president of Veuve Clicquot U.S., Vanessa Kay, led the polo game. Once it wrapped up, the polo players celebrated by shooting off a Veuve spray (of course) and toasting the day with raised flutes.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look