Kate Middleton closes out the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee looking absolutely beautiful in another Alexander McQueen dress
Well, we’ve never been this happy to be wrong. While we had a feeling that Kate might recycle her outfit for today’s conclusion of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations, we’re happy that she didn’t, and instead, chose to wear this stunning blush lace knee-length dress designed by none other than Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Isn’t it just lovely? Isn’t she just lovely? Well, yes, we might have said that about a thousand times already… Anyways! To round out today’s outfit, Kate donned a matching blush cocktail hat by Jane Taylor, and two of her favourite accessories, her pink satin Prada clutch and her nude patent L.K. Bennett heels.
For today’s festivities, Kate attended a church service, a luncheon at Westminster Hall and rode in a car procession (right behind the 1902 open-topped Landau carriage she famously rode on her wedding day!) along with the rest of the Royal Family. And while it may be all about the Queen, we’re finding it hard, as usual, to not be making it all about Kate.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue