The best photo we could find of Kate from the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee concert (plus complete wardrobe details!)
Well, this is upsetting. After a day of searching, we’ve only been able to come up with this pretty vague photo of what Kate wore to Monday night’s Diamond Jubilee concert at Buckingham Palace. Thousands of ticket winners crowded the stands around the gilded statue of Queen Victoria to hear royal serenades by the likes of Paul McCartney, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Cheryl Cole and Kylie Minogue, and in the Royal Box, Kate waved the Union Jack while wearing a blue dotted Whistles (it’s already sold out) dress, a black belt and a simple Alexander McQueen coat. This is the best picture we could find, so let’s all just hope she wears it again so that we can get a better look.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents