The Weekend To-Do: Luminato’s opening festivities, Jeremy Laing’s sample sale and Robert Pattinson’s Cronenberg-debut
Summer weather—and the festival season that comes with it—is taking hold across the country. This weekend, we’re hitting up an all-day loft party in Toronto, a gallery opening in Vancouver, shops for runway looks (and accessories to match) and following Robert Pattinson on an epic cab ride across Manhattan (that was filmed in Toronto). Buckle up.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable