Mad Men Recap: Season 5 closes out with more affairs (and hints of future affairs!), more sixties-era psychosis and more punch-outs!
It’s the end of what’s been a season of fights and fat, suicide and stray gum, love affairs and LSD trips. Last week Lane ended it all, Sally got her period and Glen took a drive with Don. But this is the finale, and with the drama of Peggy leaving the agency and Lane’s suicide, what more can happen? Last season’s finale had a surprise engagement for Don and Megan, with Peggy saving SCDP from the brink with the Topaz pantyhose account—will this one give us the opposite, whatever that is?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents