True Blood Recap: We’re back with another season of hilarious vamp (and werewolf and witch) wardrobe suggestions including Pam’s cat pyjamas and Lafayette’s bury-ready sweater!
The Hardy Boys 2.0
- When we enter the episode, Bill is leaving his best I’m-skipping-town message for Jessica while Eric cleans up the remains of Nan Flanagan and her minions in five seconds flat. (Reminder: Bill and Eric killed her last season when she announced she’d left The Vampire Authority, and threatened Sookie’s safety.)
- Almost immediately, they are captured by the all-knowing authority who then proceed to blast Wings (Mad Men had The Beatles, True Blood has Wings) while the twosome is stuck in their trunk.
- Bill and Eric hatch a MacGyver-worthy escape using an umbrella, some gas and some good old-fashioned vampire strength (they must not have had gum, paperclips and string).
- They blow up the car, but not the two vamp guards. In a twist, Eric’s “sister” Nora is one of the officers in the car, and she and Eric go to slow-mo first base by way of reintroduction. How does Eric manage to make incest—even though they’re not really related—look hot?
- Bill’s face: not impressed!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue