This past weekend, the sweatiest diehard music fans flocked to Manchester, Tennessee for this year’s instalment of Bonnaroo, where the legendary likes of Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Beach Boys were all holding court on the headliner stage. And just as the grit and grime are guaranteed at such a festival, so were the awesomely free-spirited styles that photographer Stephen McGill snapped for us. Have a peek!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look