Another day, another Diamond Jubilee event! While we thought the festivities had concluded last week, it seems they have heated up once again and gone on tour! Kate, Wills and of course the Queen were in Nottingham this morning for a stop on the Jubilee tour. The trio travelled through the town’s main square, eventually ending up in Vernon Park where they listened to a choir and Kate and Will threw toy javelins. Naturally.
As recycled as ever (bravo!), Kate wore the same blue boucle M Missoni suit dress that she wore while visiting Fortnum and Mason earlier this year overtop the cornflower blue pleated Zara dress she wore the day after her wedding. The dainty navy hat made by Rachel Trevor-Morgan is a repeat as well, Kate having worn it last summer at an Irish Guard event. As per usual, Kate sported L.K. Bennett heels, and carried a quilted Jaeger “Kate Bag.” (Hmm…) The diamond sapphire earrings she’s wearing belonged to Princess Diana, so we sure hope that javelin was placed nowhere near those precious jewels.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents