Quotable: This starlet plans on having her pick of couture houses (and Louboutin heels) when she gets married
With friends like Karl Lagerfeld and a long-running stint as resident It girl Serena van der Woodsen on the style-fueled show Gossip Girl, it’s pretty unsurprising that Blake Lively has get-in-free access to the world’s most elite couturiers. In a particularly jealousy-inducing moment, she even recently shared with Marie Claire how being in show business has completely changed her wedding wardrobe plans.
“What I planned (to get married in) before I got into the business has changed. Now I’m like, ‘Hmm, I wonder what shoes Christian [Louboutin] is going to make me. And which couture house should I go to?’”
Irritating but true—with Lively’s pedigree, just about every designer will be knocking on her door when Ryan Reynolds pops the question (and there’s our old friend jealousy yet again).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion