When you’ve been in the fashion biz as long as Kate Moss has, it would almost be strange not to have a huge barrage of clothes in your closet. Understandably, Moss’s wardrobe gets a bit out of hand from the constant influx of designer goods; not to mention she’s a self-professed hoarder (“I find it really hard to edit. I’m like, ‘Oh, I don’t want to let it go.’”).
So what’s a supermodel to do with her brimming walk-in closet? Hire help to organize it all, of course.
“I have to have professional help because there’s like too much stuff.”
Not that that stops her from bringing in new finds. According to Moss, “There’s always room. Always.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable