When you’ve been in the fashion biz as long as Kate Moss has, it would almost be strange not to have a huge barrage of clothes in your closet. Understandably, Moss’s wardrobe gets a bit out of hand from the constant influx of designer goods; not to mention she’s a self-professed hoarder (“I find it really hard to edit. I’m like, ‘Oh, I don’t want to let it go.’”).
So what’s a supermodel to do with her brimming walk-in closet? Hire help to organize it all, of course.
“I have to have professional help because there’s like too much stuff.”
Not that that stops her from bringing in new finds. According to Moss, “There’s always room. Always.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents