The Weekend To-Do: The MMVAs, the Girls season finale, Metric’s new album and cultural alternatives to Father’s Day celebrations
Hot Chip’s In Our Heads
The London dance outfit generated a ton of buzz when it released the video for “Night and Day” featuring a futuristic-looking Lara Stone flying a UFO. Although we may not have a spaceship to fly (yet), we’re still making In Our Heads our official summer driving/biking/walking soundtrack.
Lab Consignment Pop-Up Shop
Lauren Baker’s designer consignment store has been deeply missed by downtowners since it relocated uptown from its central Queen and Ossington spot. Get your fix of her one-of-a-kind wares without the trek when she pops up shop on Dundas this weekend.
Life of Manek, 1504 Dundas St. W., Toronto
June 14 to 28
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion