Chroma, the mind-blowingly different ballet, is back for the National Ballet of Canada’s summer season and we seriously can’t get enough. We just don’t know quite how to describe how fantastic the ballet is, but we’ll just say this: The White Stripes are used on the soundtrack. Also, the amount of undulating body rolls and hip juts throughout the set are far too many to count. To capture some of the ballet’s uniqueness, we sent Lewis Mirrett to shoot the dancers as they rehearsed for the showing.
Chroma & Song of a Wayfarer & Elite Syncopations is on until Sunday. For tickets visit national.ballet.ca
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location