Chroma, the mind-blowingly different ballet, is back for the National Ballet of Canada’s summer season and we seriously can’t get enough. We just don’t know quite how to describe how fantastic the ballet is, but we’ll just say this: The White Stripes are used on the soundtrack. Also, the amount of undulating body rolls and hip juts throughout the set are far too many to count. To capture some of the ballet’s uniqueness, we sent Lewis Mirrett to shoot the dancers as they rehearsed for the showing.
Chroma & Song of a Wayfarer & Elite Syncopations is on until Sunday. For tickets visit national.ballet.ca
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion