Girls Recap: Marnie moves out, Shoshanna loses her v-card and that’s one plot twist we didn’t see coming in the season finale!
It’s the final episode: does it feel like Hannah, Marnie, Jessa and Shoshanna have water-birthed their truth yet? Last week, that concept came to us courtesy of Tally, the former Oberlin classmate whose literary success was a catalyst for Hannah to seek out opinions on her own essays, and for the other girls to examine where they are with their lives. The results ranged from juvenile to serious: Shoshanna tried online dating, Marnie flung a toothbrush and insults at Hannah and the two threatened to move out, and Jessa listened as her ex-boss Katherine tell her that the drama she was drawn to was crippling her from becoming the person she is meant to be. But these decisions didn’t manifest action until this episode, which, I have to say was by far my favourite yet (second: that crazy party in Bushwick) and felt like an hour passed because so much happened. So grab a plate of leftover wedding cake and let’s dig in.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce