Festival season hit Toronto this past week with the annual North By Northeast taking to Yonge-Dundas Square (as well as several city-wide venues) for performances by the Flaming Lips, Raekwon, Of Montreal and more. In and amongst the crowds, photographer-about-town Stefania Yarhi was snapping the best and most creative styles. Click through to see our faves!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents