Kate looks ravishing in all-white at the Order of the Garter and are Camilla and Sophie playing twinsies with her?
This isn’t just a case of twinsies, it’s triplet-ies! Kate, Camilla and Sophie, the Countess of Wessex, were all dressed in light (and in Kate’s case, white) shades for yesterday’s Order of the Garter ceremony. These royals really do have a thing for wearing white—but then again, you know they don’t have such pedestrian concerns as spilling coffee, sitting in something sticky or any other menial task that would ruin their pristine attire. Of course, we’ve seen this particular white item on Kate before: it’s the Alexander McQueen coat she wore to last year’s Trooping the Colour. On top, Kate had on a cream hat by Jane Corbett, who also designed the very similar pastel-blue hat she wore the day before. (At, coincidentally, this year’s Trooping the Colour.) And while we can’t see what dress Kate has on underneath her McQueen topper, all guesses point to the white Reiss Peacock dress she wore to last year’s Epsom Derby.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion