Justin Bieber wants us to know he’s no ageist with the newest addition to his fragrance empire, Girlfriend. The 18-year old pop singer claims that although similar, his latest perfume is more mature than Someday—the scent which marked his first foray into the world of celebrity fragrance. A Bieber cologne, on the other hand, won’t be happening anytime soon because he claims has no interest in doing a men’s fragrance. As for Bieber’s real-life girlfriend, he told WWD that while there’s no competition between the two young stars, he did joke about giving Selena Gomez some tips on creating her very own celebrity fragrance:
“I told her how to do it right. I’m just kidding. We don’t really talk about business. […] I don’t know. She’s cool.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents