The Weekend To-Do: We’re celebrating the first weekend of summer at Montreal’s new beach, Toronto’s pop-ups and Edmonton’s Refinery party
Yesterday was the longest day of the year and we’ll be taking full advantage of the late sunsets this weekend with visits to urban amusement parks and beaches, shopping for bijoux and a long-awaited album from a ’90s star.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location