Ed Westwick walked Philipp Plein’s runway in Milan this weekend, proving once and for all that it’s not just the Gossip Girl ladies who get all the fashion industry love.
Channeling a withering Blue Steel look that even rivals its creator’s (Derek Zoolander, obviously), the Gossip Girl actor opened and closed the designer’s menswear show, marking his first ever turn as a runway star. Westwick also brought more of his model A game to Philipp Plein’s ad campaign, shot by none other than Terry Richardson. In true Terry style, the raunchy campaign featured a lot of hair flipping, lap dances and glass shattering, with Westwick looking impeccably dapper all the while in a tailored Philipp Plein suit.
The German designer has always been tuned in to the world of celebrity — as you might remember, he was one of the first to launch Lindsay Lohan’s “comeback” earlier this year by featuring her in a campaign.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Want to show off your nail art skills? Have we got a contest for you!
- News your wallet can use: Club Monaco announces an upcoming shoe collection
- Taylor Swift vs. Demi Lovato: Who wore the minidress best at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Shay Mitchell vs. Lucy Hale: Which Pretty Little Liars star was best dressed at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Kate Middleton wears pink Alexander McQueen for her last appearance before going on maternity leave