True Blood Recap: We take wardrobe cues from Bill and Eric’s death harnesses, Pam and Salome’s seductive robes and a…contortionist
- We hope Sookie doesn’t expect that silver spray to save her from a vamp attack, because it took Tara less than a minute to heal and start tripping the vamp out.
- Sookie goes to Fangtasia to beg Pam to summon Tara. Pam cares about Sookie’s problem about as much as if Sookie had asked for her sweatsuit back.
- Tara heads to her safe house, Merlotte’s, after almost giving in to urges and draining broke-down side ponytail girl.
- Once again Sookie and Lafayette are cleaning up her house—she should really start a cleaning company with the efficiency she must be developing. They discuss how worried they are about Tara and wonder where she went to ground.
- Tara guzzles Tru Blood and spits venom about Sookie and Lafayette to Sam (but doesn’t tell him how she got turned) before doing the sunrise pass out.
-At Merlotte’s, Sam tries lying to Sookie’s boobs about where Tara is but she reads his mind. (Aside: not sure why we’re noticing this just now, but Sam’s office looks like a hunting lodge.)
- Tara wakes up and once again confirms she hates everyone, Sookie, Lafayette and now Sam, letting everyone in on the fact that Sooks and LaLa were the ones responsible for her fanged state.
Pam’s guide to Fangtasia-appropriate accessories
This week, current-day Pam shows big jewellery some love with an oversized cross necklace like this one from Marianna’s ($50, ilovemariannas.com), a jewellery designer whose pieces are regularly used on the show.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce