Downton fever! Jessica Brown Findlay and Rob James Collier (aka. Lady Sybil and Thomas) cover LOVE Magazine’s latest issue
If you’re even a fraction as obsessed with Downton Abbey as we are, then news that Jessica Brown Findlay and Rob James Collier (or, as we prefer them, Lady Sybil and Thomas) are covering Love magazine probably has you in a similar state of excitement. Love tweeted sneak peeks of the covers, which were shot by the Mert & Marcus team, and both stars look amazing. Collier is working a sultry, Marlon Brando-esque gaze, while Findlay looks like an ethereal, Bjork-inspired goddess. The issue, which will be on newsstands July 30 in the U.K. and later this summer internationally, marks the first fashion magazine cover a Downton Abbey star has graced, though we’re sure the Love covers are just the first of many to come.
If you’re one of the few who haven’t been bitten by the Downton bug yet, catch up on all our coverage of the series before season three rolls out later this year.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents