It’s a testament to Nora Ephron’s far-reaching legacy that everyone from film industry vets to the food crowd has been profoundly shaken and saddened by her passing last night due to complications from acute myeloid leukemia. The When Harry Met Sally… screenwriter was one of the wittiest and sharpest voices of her time. As a kind of sartorial tribute to the always stylish and inspiring Ephron, here are a few of the ways she touched the fashion world.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents