The Weekend To-Do: Celebrate Canada Day with a trip to Toronto’s pride parade, Montreal’s jazz fest and Calgary’s pop ups
A long weekend means an extra long to-do list. Whether you’re escaping the city for a lazy afternoon at a vineyard, playing the hep cat at a jazz club or watching Michelle Williams on the big screen, fireworks are guaranteed. Happy Canada Day.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion