Trendspotting at Pride: 34 shots of the hippest kids beating the heat at Toronto’s most fashionable weekend party!
While the rest of the city was busy setting off Canada Day fireworks and lining the streets for the annual blowout Pride Parade, Toronto’s hippest were hanging in the beautifully shaded backyard belonging to gallerist Daniel Faria. Co-hosted by Faria and alongside Rui Amaral and Andrea Beechey, the backyard soiree (complete with drag show by Mozza Fierce, tunes by DJ Diego Armand and drinks served by topless The Earl’s Men) was a welcome respite from the frenzied pulse beating through the city’s wears. Instead, guests like Trinity Jackman, Jeremy Laing, Frank Griggs and Catherine Dean favoured easy breezy Ts, loose summer dresses, tropical prints and strapped flats. Check out our favourite shots from street shooter extraordinaire, Textstyles’ Stefania Yarhi.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party