After a few courtside Pippa spottings, Kate and Wills finally made their appearance at Wimbledon today, and in what can’t be much of a shock, Kate’s wearing another recycled dress. The off-white navy-piped cable-knit sweater dress by Alexander McQueen is one of our favourites from her visit to Canada last year, and it looks just as apropos for today’s engagement as it did last year in quite a different one. When worn during her time in P.E.I. last year, this number felt oh so Anne of Green Gables, but doesn’t it just suit the tennis court perfectly as well? All she needs is a wooden racket and a sweatband and she’s an Ivy Leaguer.
Kate’s wearing her tried and tested Jaeger “Kate” bag, Princess Diana’s diamond sapphire earrings and navy Prada heels (not pictured) but you probably knew that already, didn’t you? Kate’s accessory choices are easier and easier to identify lately which is certainly a testament to how far she stretches the pieces in her wardrobe. Bravo, Kate!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents