The Weekend To-Do: We hit Toronto’s pop-up tuck shop, Vancouver’s Playland festival and watch Serena van der Woodsen and Tim Riggins collide on the big screen
Record-breaking temperatures got you feeling like a wilted flower? Down some H2O and resist the urge to camp out next to an A/C vent, because the weekend is finally here. Shop for vintage and designer summer wares, contemplate the Wild West as interpreted by painters and photographers and watch worlds collide when Serena van der Woodsen meets Tim Riggins in SoCal. XOXO.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable