Yee-haw! 32 shots of the raddest bike-riding cowboys, designer-clad partygoers and guitar-playing cool kids at the Calgary Stampede
When you think about street style, the first streets that comes to mind are most likely not those that host the Calgary Stampede. But from the natives dressed in traditional garb over at the “Indian Village” to the various patio parties, there’s diverse vibrancy as far as the eye can see. To document, we had Calgary photoblogger extraordinaire and resident cool girl Ania Boniecka snap the raddest stampede styles. And as they say, the proof is in the pudding. And by pudding, we obviously mean photos.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion