Roadtrippin’ Instagram style: 13 spellbinding views of the U.S.A, as photo’d through Sarah Nicole Prickett’s iPhone
You don’t understand America until you drive through it, and then you still don’t understand it. The vastness of the country is matched only by the vastness of differences in its people, in its states—states that become states of being. In Arizona, things are one way (both conservative and banally super-weird), and then the second you cross into California, things are a whole other way (sunnier, desultory, laissez-faire). Accents, attitudes, signage change with the scenery. And oh God, the scenery. As I drove—and when I say “I,” what I mean is my boy lover, because the only thing I can drive is a point home, and sometimes not even that—I took pictures. So many pictures. Pictures of the sky and moons and stunning bridges and unwittingly hilarious signs and myself and more sky. Here are 13 of my favourite things in the U.S. of EHHHHH?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location