Forget flip flops—everybody knows that the ultimate summer essential is the summer soundtrack. To celebrate everybody’s favourite time for tuneage, we’re going to be serving up fresh new weekly playlists in partnership with Rdio. If you haven’t heard of this rad new(ish) invention, it’s the perfect hybrid between radio and mp3 players that offers over 15 million songs at the ready, which can be added to your personal collection, mixed into playlists and shared. Oh, and there’s an app too.
First up, our online editor Randi Bergman will be treating us to her weekend mix of dance jams from the early ‘90s and beyond. You may not be familiar with all of these tunes, but we guarantee they’ll become summer classics at first listen.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look