If last week’s batch of photos from the Calgary Stampede didn’t prove that Alberta’s largest city boasts some serious fashion chops, today’s installment should do the trick. Street style dynamo, Ania Boniecka, captured a variety of styles, from the cowboys to the punks to the cowboy punks and everything in between. Check out this mesmerizing gallery and just try and tell us that Calgary doesn’t have it going on.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents