Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Georgia May Jagger and Lily Cole will participate in the closing ceremonies of the London Olympics!
As if we weren’t already obsessing over the forthcoming Olympics, news that some of our favourite English Roses will be participating in the closing ceremony has our excitement levels at a fever pitch.
Supermodels Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Georgia May Jagger and Lily Cole will be clad in British labels like Vivienne Westwood and Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen for the Games’ closing ceremony. The ceremony, titled “A Symphony of British Music,” will basically be a mash-up of the best of British music, along with a smattering of fashion, athletics and (now) models.
We’d suggest you find a good spot in front of the TV to take in the sure-to-be-amazing spectacle on August 12.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable