Think you’ve seen it all? Check out 26 photos of actors transformed into living statues by M.A.C artists in Montreal!
Wowza! M.A.C Cosmetics brought body art to the streets of old Montreal last week with an outdoor exhibit of living statues created by some of the brand’s expert artists. The exhibit entitled “Hit the Pavement” transformed actors into aged copper, tin and gold statues so realistic, you had to get up close to see that they were, in fact, breathing! Major kudos go to the artists for creating such a fantastical feat. We truly can’t get enough of these photos.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents