True Blood Recap: We manage to find a few stellar wardrobe suggestions (McQueen anyone?) through the blood and guts of last night’s episode
- Alcide gets dragged away by wolves who pop out of morgue drawers and start attacking everyone as Russell goes in for the restorative powers of Sookie blood.
- She zaps him away and Eric gets Russell underneath his stake until Bill stops him: better to have a prisoner to bargain with, says boring Bill.
- As Eric growls it over, The Authority pop in and take over, dragging Russell off as he spouts off about how dumb all the Lilith talk is (which makes rebel Eric smile).
- Eric and Bill say Alcide and Sookie are just bystanders they’ll glamour so The Authority will leave them alone.
- Eric does that thing moms do when they lick their thumb and rub something off your face to Alcide, but with his healing fang juice. He takes the glamouring opportunity to convince Alcide to never want to stick his tongue in Sookie’s mouth again. All we can think as Eric cradles Alcide’s face is: “kiss!”
- Bill does not glamour Sookie but loads his fake glamour speech with all kinds of subtext about how she should live in the light again. It’s like, here, remember this awful night and also get really depressed. Thanks Bill!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion