Confessions of a fashion girl: Everything P’Trique ever says has been said by someone I know in the last week
You know when people were like “I don’t relate to Girls,” and you were like “You’re lying”? Well that’s how I’ll feel if anyone tries to make it seem like they haven’t said at least four of the things that P’Trique (a.k.a. the genius behind the “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video series) has ever said, specifically his latest (and I think funniest!), “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say on the Internet.” Case in point: 1. “Let’s get his last name so we can lurk his profile.” 2. “Oh, untag untag untag.” 3. “How do we feel about bangs?” 4. “I only use hashtags ironically.” You’re #totesptrique and it’s #totesokay because so are Leandra Medine a.k.a Man Repeller and Rebecca Black, who both star in his latest spoof video alongside Toronto gal Jenny Fancy. Watch this and tell us you’re not #totesdying.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents