The Weekend To-Do: TIFF spends summer in France, Vancouver has a Tokyo-style night market and Best Coast brings Californa to Toronto and Montreal
Staycation may be the annoying buzzword of a dreary recessionary summer of 2008, but this weekend it takes a turn for the exotic. Tokyo, Bombay, France, California and Gotham City are all coming to our doorsteps through movies, art, clothing and music. No need to pack your bags, but be sure to wish yourself a bon voyage—at least until Monday.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion