Mark those calendars! We’ve got Kate Middleton’s entire Olympic schedule (and 13 Brit-designed outfits we’ve predicted she’ll wear to each event)
Feel free to make fun of us, kids. Our Olympics excitement coupled with our usual Kate Middleton freak-outs are going to be particularly out of control for the next three weeks. Alongside Prince William and Prince Harry, Kate’s going to be making a reported 30 Olympic-related appearances over the next few weeks as an Olympic Ambassador, and we’ve got them all tattooed on our foreheads.
Since we’re sure that Kate will wear nothing but Brit wears all Olympics-long, here are some wardrobe predictions for her upcoming appearances.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party