Kate goes barefoot while refereeing a judo match and dare we say her ping pong skills are Olympic-worthy?
While we’re always game for pictures of Kate doing pretty much anything, it’s the candid action shots that really excite us. Case in point: this morning William, Kate and Harry were playing sports at Bacon’s College in South London to launch a program that encourages young people to become coaches. (How very day-before-the-Olympics appropriate!) Kate wore a checker print white and grey day dress by Hobbs, which is of course now sold out, given its £119 price tag. The full skirt and nipped-in waist didn’t hinder her athletic ability, though: the duchess kicked off her Pied a Terre Imperia wedge heels and went barefoot to referee a judo match. (And to think only a few months ago we were going gaga over her lack of sheer tights!) Next, she played a round of ping pong—and was reportedly quite good at it. Perhaps she picked up some tips while at Wimbledon? Will, Kate and Harry will be back in the public eye later today to welcome the Olympic torch to Buckingham Palace, so until then we’ll be playing our favourite royal sartorial guessing game of “No wardrobe change, new dress or recycled outfit?”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party