The Weekend To-Do: Toronto gets a pop-up shop brunch, new music from Edmonton makes us swoon and don’t forget about the Olympics, of course!
Plippity-ploppity goes the rain, and pippity-poppity goes the shopping. This weekend, when we’re not watching designer-clad athletes dodge raindrops in London, we’re checking out temporary shops across the country. Popping up in unlikely locales, get your wardrobe fix everywhere from frescoed-in-spray-paint back alleys to restaurants best known for their house-music brunch service. But who wants house music when you have the latest band from Edmonton on your Rdio?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue