Now that Team Canada has scored a bronze medal in synchronized diving, it’s time we had a closer look at what our Olympians wore (and will hopefully be wearing many more times) while accepting their medal on the podium. The red-on-red (ain’t much of a surprise there!) tracksuit is a classic nod to to the flag, but with just enough of a cool and retro logo to make it interesting. “Winning an Olympic medal is a dream for every athlete”, says the Bay‘s SVP and fashion director Suzanne Timmins. “We wanted to create something exclusive to Canada’s 2012
Olympians to recognize their outstanding achievements and to help them celebrate their win on a world stage. ”
Looking to snag a piece of history yourself? The Bay’s currently selling the same pieces in black and grey.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce