Now that Team Canada has scored a bronze medal in synchronized diving, it’s time we had a closer look at what our Olympians wore (and will hopefully be wearing many more times) while accepting their medal on the podium. The red-on-red (ain’t much of a surprise there!) tracksuit is a classic nod to to the flag, but with just enough of a cool and retro logo to make it interesting. “Winning an Olympic medal is a dream for every athlete”, says the Bay‘s SVP and fashion director Suzanne Timmins. “We wanted to create something exclusive to Canada’s 2012
Olympians to recognize their outstanding achievements and to help them celebrate their win on a world stage. ”
Looking to snag a piece of history yourself? The Bay’s currently selling the same pieces in black and grey.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents