Kate Middleton attends her second event of the day in a glorious (and recycled!) Roksanda Ilincic dress
Another event, another stunning recycle. Girl makes it look so easy! Kate Middleton has just arrived at the Royal Academy of the Arts for her second event of the day, a reception in celebration of the GREAT campaign, which aims to promote the U.K.’s arts and culture abroad (as if it needed selling!). Alongside Kate and Prime Minister David Cameron, attendees at the event include Vivienne Westwood, Julian Fellows (Downton, what!) and genius of the moment, Stella McCartney.
Kate is wearing the glorious pale grey Roksanda Ilincic dress that we loved so much in Los Angeles last year, this time with her hair pulled back, exposing bespoke blue topaz and diamond Kiki McDonough earrings that she wore to the opening ceremonies last Friday. Doesn’t she look splendid? Is there even a point of saying that anymore?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look