If this doesn’t melt your heart, we don’t know what will. Kate and Will have clearly given themselves over to the spirit of the London 2012 games, and even went for a full out hug while watching the Team GB athletes at the Velodrome today! In the same matching polos they’ve been wearing all week, no less. (Here’s hoping they’ve been laundered). While the outfit details aren’t too exciting (recycled polo, recycled J Brand jeans, recycled Stuart Weitzman heels), the embrace says it all. And by it, we mean swoon.
As for today’s other recycles, Kate was spotted at Wimbledon earlier today cheering on Andy Murray in her bright blue Stella McCartney T-shirt dress and Smythe blazer alongside Will. The couple reportedly surprised fans with the un-slated appearance and even sat in the cheap seats to take in the match!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion