Osheaga here we come! We style 3 looks that will keep you looking festival-approved from the folk shows to the dance parties
Festival style has become such a sartorial staple that even mega retailers like H&M have jumped on the festival style wagon, creating entire collections inspired by the motley crew of Aztec print wielding, face-paint dabbing festival goers that make the trek to far-away locales every year.
Canada’s very own Osheaga is coming up this weekend and I’m making the pilgrimage (read: six hour drive) out to beautiful Montreal myself to see this year’s amazing lineup for the first time! I’ve rounded up three dream looks for each day of the weekend, outfits that will comfortably take me from catching The Walkmen earlier in the day to a Justice dance party late at night.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?