Can we make a rule that the Olympics should always be held in London? Without a doubt, the Kate watching has been our favourite sport so far (okay, we kid… sightly) and yesterday’s bear hug from William further rewarded this sentiment. But, onto today! After a morning appearance in her usual Olympic uniform (J Brand jeans, Stuart Weitzman heels and a Team GB jacket) Kate switched it up for this afternoon’s swimming event and wore red for the first time since the Queen’s Jubilee. The hit of colour came courtesy of a red blazer from Zara and Kate also showed that she’s up to date on street style trends by wearing a polka dot shirt underneath. And might we also point out William’s open shirt collar? We like what these Olympics are doing to the royals.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable